The value of data dramatically increases with context – from understanding of your customers, competitors, and market. Our analysts will help you stop looking at numbers and start getting true insight.
We help our clients in three key ways: performance reporting, data optimisation and digital insights.
If any of the following challenges seem familiar to you, then talk to us about how we can help with your insight and reporting challenges.
You need to show the value of marketing spend
You needing to show a true understanding of a website's performance
Your organisation uses some data but from different sources, causing confusion.
Different stakeholders require different data dashboard views
You need to understand which channels are driving conversions
You wanting to measure the success of a new website
As part of our reporting services, we monitor all of your campaigns for effective tagging while educating and up-skilling your internal teams to make any required changes in Google Analytics or adding tags via Google Tag Manager.
We create and maintain bespoke reporting dashboards (typically in Google Data Studio) that give you clear sight of the metrics you need while we continue to support you with regular insight and strategy support where needed. Whether your team needs dynamic, interactive real time dashboards or automated top level PDF reports to the board, or indeed a combination thereof, we are here to help.
The types of reporting we offer:
- Set up and management of automated reporting dashboards (various data sources)
- Weekly / monthly performance reporting with commentary and suggested actions
- Weekly / monthly insight reporting with detailed analysis and actionable recommendations
- Blending data from various sources to feed into your BI and data visualisation tools
Sometimes even the smallest of changes can have a big impact on how your data is being captured and reported which means data requirements change and tracking breaks. This nightmare happens all too frequently in many organisations.
Our support and optimisation service means that we proactively monitor your analytics setup, providing you with:
- On-going monitoring of all key metrics and conversions
- Setup and testing for all new tracking
- Quarterly health checks to ensure your tracking remains accurate and up to date
- Optimised tracking implementation
- Campaign monitoring for effective campaign tagging
- Housekeeping: updating legacy tags for latest code
- Ad hoc data insights
We believe this the best way to get the most value from data is to empower our clients to take ownership of their analysis. So, our optimisation support also includes upskilling you, and your team to improve your understanding of GA and confidence in extracting insights from the data. It's a win-win all around.
If you have doubts about the quality of the data you are collecting, we may recommend an audit of your web analytics configuration first.
With digital insights we do all the hard work for you. Investigating and analysing data, often from more than one source.
Our insight service looks to answer business-critical questions, or support strategic decision making, to inform on-going campaigns and projects.
We are objective about your data - we are not led by any bias in our decision making, so we provide a deeper level of insight into your audience's behaviours and create strategic recommendations from what the data is telling us.
We are happy to work as a one-off project, or as an ongoing service and extension of your team, to provide insight to answer questions such as:
- How are users finding your website?
- What do they do when they get there and why?
- Where and why do they leave the site?
- How are users interacting with your comparison tool?
- How are users converting across devices?
- Where are users falling out of the conversion funnel?
- What is the value of your blog or product video to your organisation?
We talk to a lot of organisations about the challenges they face with data optimisation, data reporting and driving true insights. If any of the problems sound familiar to you, then do reach out, we can help you find a solution.June Robinson, business director
Analytics and data services we provide include
Conduct your own GA health check
Our FREE guide and template will take you through the stages we go through in conducting a GA health check, giving you an understanding of all the elements you need to keep an eye on to ensure your GA setup is giving you the best quality data.
The guide covers tracking code checks, property-level checks, view-level checks, data checks, custom tracking and configurations and GDPR considerations.